Who is “the recipient”?
The recipient is the person who will receive and redeem the gift voucher.
What is a gift box?
A gift box is a box containing a gift voucher and detailed information about the selected services, the gift voucher’s validity dates and number, and a personalized message from the sender to the recipient. The gift voucher also provides all details required to reserve a stay in the hotel.
Who is “the customer”?
The customer is the person who purchases the gift voucher, for himself or for any other recipient.
What services does the establishment agree to provide?
The establishment agrees to provide the services described on the gift voucher, in accordance with the relevant dates and detailed description.
Why should I buy a gift voucher on this website?
You can be certain that the relevant services will be provided in full, as you are purchasing the gift voucher directly from the establishment, and not from an intermediary.
The gift voucher comprises services that are specifically provided by the establishment in which the gift voucher is redeemed; no other third parties are involved.
Who creates and sends the gift box?
The gift box is sent and tracked by the establishment itself. Therefore, you only have to deal with one contact person.
Why should I choose a digital order, rather than a postal order?
When you place a digital order, the digital gift box is sent directly to the recipient, by means of an email and a text message alert. No paper documents are issued during this eco-friendly reservation process. Also, if you are making a last-minute gift, you can be certain that your gift will be safely delivered on the same day, in digital form.
What kind of notification does the recipient receive?
The recipient receives 2 kinds of notifications:
- An email containing the gift voucher’s summary information and a link enabling the recipient to print it out in PDF form, plus your personal message to the recipient.
- If you have also specified the recipient’s mobile telephone number, the recipient will receive a text message alert informing him that he has received a gift voucher (also containing the gift voucher’s validity number).
What kind of notification does the customer/gift box buyer receive?
The customer purchasing the gift voucher will receive an email containing the order summary; he can also track his order on the website at any time, using his login and password. Finally, the establishment will notify the customer by email when the recipient redeems the gift voucher.
What quality level do the available gift vouchers offer?
The gift vouchers available on this website are services designed and provided by the establishment. You have the assurance that all services will be fulfilled by the establishment where you are staying.
Offering a gift vouchers enables the recipient (or the customer!) to enjoy services according to a suggested theme (hotel stays, spas, etc.) at no additional expense. The recipient selects the required services, then confirms reservation with the establishment and uses the gift voucher to settle any costs. If the recipient orders additional services that are not covered by the gift voucher, he will be required to settle the relevant amount at the establishment’s reception desk.
I would like to offer a gift voucher; how should I proceed?
It couldn’t be easier! Three options are available:
- On the website [URL]: Select the required gift box and click “Order”, fill in the order form and pay with your bank card; we will make sure that the gift voucher is delivered to the recipient. You can even add a personalized message, if you wish. Do you need to send someone a gift in the next 5 minutes? Then select the “Digital order” option, and send a gift voucher while helping us protect the environment. The recipient will receive the personalized gift voucher by email, with a text message; no shipping fees are due. If you would rather send the recipient a gift box containing the gift voucher, select the “Postal order” option: the recipient will then receive a customized gift box. (Please note that additional postage fees apply.) Would you like to order several items at the same time? With digital orders, it’s easy! All chosen recipients will instantly receive the selected gift vouchers – and no additional postage fees are due!
- By telephone, on [Telephone number]: Our advisors will be happy to take your order.
- Directly from the establishment [Establishment name] [Establishment address]: During your stay, you can order a gift box at the establishment’s reception desk; it will then be issued to you directly, or sent to any address as required.
Is it safe to pay for my purchases on your website?
Payment on our website takes place using the Ogone online payment solution. Your bank card number will never be disclosed to the establishment. Your payment details are encrypted and transferred securely using the SSL 3 (Secure Socket Layer) protocol. This is the safest standard to date, and is used by almost all e-commerce websites. Your payment details are always encrypted before being sent over the Internet. We do not store any bank details.
You can therefore safely send online payments.
How much time will delivery require?
For orders within France, once your order has been placed and your payment has been confirmed, the package will be shipped by a well-renowned national transporter. The shipping delay guaranteed by La Poste is 24-72 working hours (except on Saturdays and bank holidays).
When the gift box ships, the establishment will send the customer an email containing a tracking number enabling him to locate the package.
Can you deliver the gift box directly to the recipient?
Yes, the delivery address can differ from the invoicing address – in France or abroad.
How do I use the gift voucher?
After receiving your gift voucher (whether as a digital order or a postal order), you must contact the establishment to confirm your reservation. Your gift voucher is only used once you have actually redeemed the gift voucher in the relevant establishment. Please be aware that if a recipient confirms a reservation, but does not show up in the establishment on the agreed date, the establishment is free to apply the General Terms of Sales, as stated on the website.
How long do gift vouchers remain valid? Can I use them on days other than weekends?
Each gift voucher has a specific validity date that is stated on the gift voucher. As a precaution, the establishment agrees to send the recipient a reminder every 3 months, in the event where the recipient has not yet redeemed the gift voucher. This is one of the solid guaranties offered by each establishment. Some gift vouchers are only available on specific days. This mainly concerns certain gift vouchers that offer services on weekdays, at very attractive rates.